Tuesday 29 November 2011

Peter's Blog- Practice

Peter's Blog

Roles that I've played.
  • Camera operator
  • Sound mixer/operator
  • Director
  • Floor manager
  • Camera assistant
During our production days there are different musicians coming in from another campus. We have two roles per day; one in the morning, one in the afternoon and because there are more students than there are job roles if you don't have a role you have to assist someone on their job. The reason for the production days is to give all of us students enough practice on setting up and using the equipment before the 10th and 17th January, which are our assessment days.

Day 1
When I turned up in the morning I was a few minutes late so I missed my job role and I had to assist Danny J as floor manager. It was our first day practicing our multi camera shoots so we weren't very quick. I helped out every one that needed me. I found leads and adapters for the camera operators,

No comments:

Post a Comment